Kigali, Rwanda. December, 2015 – Valens Munyeshyaka, a bus conductor in Kigali has so far managed to collect the most money in the ongoing Ni Ikirengaaa promotion. Valens who is the 18th winner, managed to collect 1,410,000 FRW during the draw.
Among other winners were Yves Rudasingwa a businessman in Kigali who won 1,350,000 FRW.
Speaking to Valens, he said he was so thankful and lucky for winning the Ni Ikirengaaa cash. He can now start a business and help build himself further.
The Airtel Rwanda Ni Ikirengaaa show is aired on TV One from Monday to Friday at 7:00pm and replayed at 7:00am.
In the Ni ikirengaaa promotion, Airtel customers can win 300% bonus and daily cash prizes of up to 1.5 million FRW. Additionally, two lucky weekly winners will be rewarded with a two-day fully paid for holiday trip to the Serena Hotel, Rubavu with a VVIP experience.
The fully paid for holiday trip includes a helicopter ride from the Kigali International Airport to the hotel, the winner of the trip can be able to bring a companion or friend along. Airtel Rwanda will give the winners 100,000 FRW shopping money and at the end of the holiday, the winners will return in a luxury car.
How the campaign will work.
- Every day, Airtel customers will receive a message giving them their daily targets and each customer can dial *141*1# to check daily target.
- On reaching the target at any point during the day, the customer will receive an SMS confirming to them that they have received their 300% bonus.
- The SMS will also tell them they have been entered into the draw to win the daily prizes.
- After reaching the daily target, the customer will automatically qualify for that 1 specific day’s draws only.
- Successful winners will be notified by phone on 0731000000 only.