Kigali, Rwanda. January, 2016 – The ongoing Airtel Ni Ikirengaaa promotion continues to change the lives of Rwandans with the latest winners being an unemployed youth and a casual laborer.
Niyigirimpuhwe Damien, an unemployed youth from Gasabo became the 35th winner of the Ni Ikirengaaa and managed to collect 1,230,000 FRW.
Iyamuremye Eloi, a casual laborer from Nyarugenge and the 36th winner, managed to collect 1,064,000 FRW.
Speaking to Damien, he said that he would finally start a business since he had failed to find a job for a long time. Whereas Eloi said he too would invest his money in a business near his home area.
The Airtel Rwanda Ni Ikirengaaa show is aired on TV One from Monday to Friday at 7:00pm and replayed at 7:00am.
In the Ni ikirengaaa promotion, Airtel customers can win 300% bonus and daily cash prizes of up to 1.5 million FRW. Additionally, two lucky weekly winners will be rewarded with a two-day fully paid for holiday trip to the Serena Hotel, Rubavu with a VVIP experience.
The fully paid for holiday trip includes a helicopter ride from the Kigali International Airport to the hotel, the winner of the trip can be able to bring a companion or friend along. Airtel Rwanda will give the winners 100,000 FRW shopping money and at the end of the holiday, the winners will return in a luxury car.
How the campaign will work.
- Every day, Airtel customers will receive a message giving them their daily targets and each customer can dial *141*1# to check daily target.
- On reaching the target at any point during the day, the customer will receive an SMS confirming to them that they have received their 300% bonus.
- The SMS will also tell them they have been entered into the draw to win the daily prizes.
- After reaching the daily target, the customer will automatically qualify for that 1 specific day’s draws only.
- Successful winners will be notified by phone on 0731000000 only.
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 333 million customers across its operations at the end of July 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com; www.facebook.com/airtelrwanda and www.twitter.com/airtelrw.